View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 06:32 PM   #5
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
If you can't get satisfaction with the physical Target store, try writing a (friendly) letter/email to Target corporate.

I bought the Lord of the Rings special edition DVDs as they were being released, but I never opened them until the last movie was released. I wanted to watch them one after the other.

So it was something like a year later that I opened the Two Towers, and realized that both the included DVDs were the same one. I was missing the true 2nd DVD.

I wrote an email to someone in the publicity department for the movie (can't remember off the top of my head who produced the DVDs and I'm at work and can't check) admitting what I'd done and why, and they offered to replace it for me.

It certainly wouldn't hurt to try, and you might actually get the person at Target who cares what the customer thinks!
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote