View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #32
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
I am also enjoying my Paperwhite, which I purchased about 6 weeks ago. I just paid the $20 to remove the ads, and also upgraded to the leather case from Amazon which I received yesterday. After using the PW for over a month, I have decided I will never go back to a reader without a built-in light, Occasionally I will turn the reader light down just to compare the screen to my normal light setting (around 15), and I can't believe the difference, even when there seems to be plenty of ambient light. I've always needed a lot of ambient light to read comfortably, but now I can read comfortably almost anywhere.

I'm very pleased with my PW and feel it is the best e-reader I've ever owned. Great job Amazon!

SteveK

Last edited by SteveK; 01-01-2013 at 10:39 AM.
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote