View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #10
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Yeah I figured. I took a peek at it at the Play store and sure enough it fits your description. It reminds me of an app I use to use for the BB called BBRobot. Best app ever, I'll have to give Tasker a try.

That would be very cool. I might pick up tasker just because of it's features but I would like to see an APK built that kicks off the Dropsync app.

I have another question. If you use Tasker to either run AutoRemote to kick off a remote sync or do a local update, what happens when one device is not on the network? Which device is responsible for completing the task.... is that left up to Foldersync?

=X=
I'll try to build an apk tomorrow to launch drop sync after kindle is closed.

Hmm you know I hadn't thought of that, I just tested and if a device is offline it won't receive the auto remote sync message. I'll have to think on how to get around that or force a sync before launching the reader app, maybe check if it can sync before launching it....I don't think I know how to use auto remote he he......or maybe have auto remote respond somehow....
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote