View Single Post
Old 06-17-2012, 05:02 PM   #64
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomass View Post
but it has very little info related with K4, K5 ( only some parts like Manga, eBook, Collection, and Clipping Management and a few other links) therefore I think it is not belong to these pages. ( maybe this parts could be added just like I did on tools page.)
It isn't alone in that aspect.

There are a lot of ''unorganized'' links that remain to be moved into their sections.

If parts of #template:Comp_List need to be cut and pasted literally into the body of a model specific page and the include command removed ....

Well, somebody will get around to it, someday.

I'm new here, I would have to read the entire content of each of them to know which ones to pull out of the include file.

You will also note that they are not divided into model specific sections in their original sticky thread.
So not much damage has been done. They are just ready for Cut&Paste per page.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote