View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #10
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
I'm still not comfortable with using pixels for any measurement in an epub. The dpi for various screens goes from 100 (or less) for some lcd screens usp to 200 for a 5 inch E-Ink screen, and maybe more for a Retina display. The visual effect will be quite unpleasant.

And I would use margin: 0.5em, 0, 0; or margin 0.5em, 0, 0, 0; remembering that margins start aat the top and go around clockwise. A two valued margin doesn't do waht you want, and I always forget that it is the side margins that are duplicated with the three valued margin.

@yekim54 - You know he didn't try exactly what he typed with ADE ADE would have thrown out his whole style sheet for that missing semicolon
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote