View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 12:03 PM   #2
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
I don't think there's been an update perhaps you changed how the books are sorted or how you see it on the home screen? You can change the view to by title, author, date added I belive or collections.

I usually leave it on collections so don't remember all the options. And then within the collection you can sort by date, author or title.

Have you changed those? Has someone else played with your reader and changed those? You can always change them back to however you'd like it to be.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote