View Single Post
Old 02-12-2012, 01:50 AM   #58
no.guru
Crazy like a
no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.no.guru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Sony PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
To me it means that I keep it forever, able to put it on any reader/device that I have at any given time without any hassle or compatibility problems. I've been pulling books of of my bookshelves for years I expect to do the same with my ebooks.
Agreed. Fair use applies, meaning I can make multiple copies for my own use. It is mine in perpetuity. The seller doesn't have the right to revoke it because I change devices.
no.guru is offline   Reply With Quote