View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 01:27 PM   #6
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Cookies saved the day...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
No, I think it is an issue with your browser. Sounds like the cookie isn't being sent on each refresh. Do you have cookies disabled perhaps? Do you have some type of security add-in?

I would try telling it to remember login and see if that fixes it. You can still logout manually by clicking the logout which will delete the cookie from your system.

BOb
That worked. I logged out and logged back in with the "remember login" checked and I've changed tabs and refreshed and I'm still here.

Thanks loads.........

Alyson
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote