View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 12:47 AM   #189
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
That is good to know I have a K4 Touch on Pre-Order but I am going to cancel it if my K4 will do me okay and get a T1 instead. I don't need 3 Kindles. It would be nice to have a epub reader that I like and would make less work on library books especially being able to download directly.
The direct library support is great! I am fortunate to have access to a fantastic e-library and therefore borrow many library books. That was the other reason that I got the T1. I really like having both Kindle and EPUB readers. It just makes it easy and simple to get what I want when I want it.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote