View Single Post
Old 08-09-2011, 12:21 AM   #5
unboggling
Wizard
unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.unboggling ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, Kindle Paperwhite 10
@Ransom, re terms used above, good point, when I have time I'll go back through it and expand acronyms and definitions a little more. Re html, maybe that'd be a good format for "master" copies for people used to working with html, rather than epub or mobi. I assume conversions to/from it would be faster even than epub. I just noticed in the MR wiki eBook-reader-comparison matrix that Kindle can handle html format. I'd just assumed before that it couldn't, and haven't tried it on kindle to see how it looks. Re images, good tip on how to fix that caption problem, which I hadn't worried about enough to bother with.

Last edited by unboggling; 08-09-2011 at 12:33 AM.