View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 08:48 AM   #9
Harry_Y
Addict
Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harry_Y ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle DX, Galaxy Tab 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PocketGoddess View Post
Will this cause problems with Calibre? Is it an either/or, or can I use Calibre to send books to my KSO, disconnect it, then run the collection software? I've got over 1100 Kindle books, including lots of freebies, and if I don't somehow get them organized soon I'm gonna croak! Can't find anything, and sorting by title or author doesn't mean much when you can't remember either one. . . .
I really don't know but suspect it may

It basically takes the directories (folders) that you have and turns them into
collections with the books in each Directory now being in that collection.

It is a very quick and simple way of putting books into collections.

My suggestion would be to find one way of doing it and stick to that method.
Harry_Y is offline   Reply With Quote