View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 01:01 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Star Trek books...

Hmm... I had originally thought that I couldn't get Start Trek books as eBooks since they didn't have the Sony format. But, being more savy now I think I will be able to convert the MS Reader format to the Sony format.

Is this true? Has anyone done this. I guess I could buy one, for $4 it's worth a try. I think I'd have to use covertLit then lit2lrf.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote