View Single Post
Old 04-02-2016, 12:26 AM   #4
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix57 View Post
I tried them and have posted my results over there. no luck at all Do you know why my Mac can't see the nook when it is plugged in the USB?
Do you have Android file transfer installed on the Mac? IIRC that's needed for it to see the Glowlight Plus.

EDIT: From the Glowlight Plus FAQ on B&N's website...
Quote:
Note: To transfer files from a Mac, you must first install the Android File Transfer application on your computer. Once this application is installed, your NOOK will be recognized by your Mac and you can use Android File Transfer to transfer the files from your computer. To get the most recent version of Android File Transfer, please visit https://www.android.com/filetransfer

Last edited by AnemicOak; 04-02-2016 at 12:28 AM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote