View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:02 AM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Gumby View Post
Yeah, but how many of those dimly-lit places that you actually now read in (as opposed to just being able to read in) are places you can't just turn on a normal light? Not many, I'm expecting.
Quite a few, actually. A few weeks ago, I went to see "The Hobbit" at the cinema, and read through the 20 minutes of tedious adverts and trailers that preceded the film. On Saturday I went out for a very nice Indian meal, and read while waiting for the food to arrive.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote