View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 07:22 PM   #3
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Off the top of my head...

Those Devils in Baggy Pants by Ross Carter
Twelve O'Clock High by Beirne Lay, Jr. and Sy Bartlett
Panzer Battles by F. W. Von Mellenthin

FWIW, The History of World War II is slated to come out in the UK next year so there is hope for the US or at least one would be able to get the UK edition assuming Kobo gets it and you don't mind "traveling".
http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0130QRYKE
That's awesome! I actually do know someone who lives in Wales, so getting her to buy it for me if it doesn't come out in the US is an option.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote