Thread: Possible bug?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 07:08 PM   #75
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
It seems to me that creating the QT_QPA_PLATFORM environment variable early enough in main.cpp just _might_ be working. It's just very hard for me to test without an actual international keyboard.

@BeckyEbook: can you try inserting the following line in main.cpp at line 363 (just before the MainApplication app(argc, argv); line):

Code:
qputenv("QT_QPA_PLATFORM", "windows:altgr");
And see if it works for you? Make sure you run Sigil without the -platform windows:altgr parameter.

I don't want to play around with ifdefing for Windows and creating new preference settings if it's not going to work.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote