Thread: Possible bug?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 12:21 PM   #70
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyEbook View Post
I confirm, that works!
Code:
set QT_QPA_PLATFORM=windows:altgr
Great, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyEbook View Post
However, the ability to add a parameter is also useful, so it's good to have both possibilities discovered.
The -platform command line option is supposed to override the QT_QPA_PLATFORM variable, so user customization should still be possible.

I'd like to avoid setting it up with InnoSetup options at install time if possible. I could probably finagle adding the command line option to the desktop shortcut that way, but I couldn't really take care of all the ways a user could potentially bypass the altgr parameter (even when they didn't want to bypass it) without doing a lot of registry meddling to make sure Sigil always ran with the option without fail.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote