Thread: Possible bug?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 11:41 AM   #65
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
I'm not seeing any way to easily set the parameter at runtime with a preference. I've not come across any equivalent Qt::AA_ or anything. You can pass platform plugin arguments via a qt.conf file, though:

Code:
[Platforms]
WindowsArguments=altgr
And we can include a qt.conf file as an internal resource, but I'm not certain we could include logic to load different qt.conf files (or skip loading one entirely). Or if we could, I don't know if it would get loaded soon enough to effect the windows platform plugin.

I'm just not certain how to proceed.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote