Thread: Possible bug?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 11:32 AM   #64
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Yes, I think we should use a preference setting to effectively add this to the command line somehow so that international windows users can take advantage of this much more easily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Is that a command-line parameter for running Sigil? This is the first I've heard of international keyboard users needing to add special parameters for running Sigil. Would most users even know how? If it's necessary, then we should probably find a way to load it programmatically via a pref setting rather than relying on people stumbling across an obscure parameter to the qwindow platform plugin. Can you point me to some documentation on that platform plugin parameter? I can't seem to find anything.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote