View Single Post
Old 04-23-2007, 07:14 PM   #17
DougFNJ
Avid Reader
DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.DougFNJ is no ebook tyro.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature, 2TB iPad Pro 11”
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn

i always thought a cool ad would be to print a reader in actual size with a plastic sheet stuck onto it explaining e-ink technology and how the display would look just like the plastic sheet or something like that. This ad really lacks imagination, its simple and clean but I probably wouldn't give it a second look.
I come from a sales and marketing background, I used to work in advertising. In my opinion, Shawn, you hit the nail right on the head. This ad is easy to pass, it's great as one page of a 4 page brochure, but doesn't stand well by itself. Put a big picture of the reader in the ad, explain the features and benefits in the text of the reader, and THAT will stand out. this ad is very low key and casual, big photo of the face of the reader and it's blunt right there in your face.

This ad isn't horrible by any stretch, it's just too subtle, and not very eyecatching.
DougFNJ is offline   Reply With Quote