View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 03:27 AM   #13
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
we're probably all using 2.6.1 by now...so the comments are all "up-to-date" I guess. Don't let the "negative" air of some of the comments distract you from the benefits of the Iliad.
I think we all agree that the device is far from finished, but I also believe that almost everybody here is uing his/her Iliad daily and already can hardly imagine life without it.
I know that's the case for me.

On einteresting thing is...once you've gotten used to it (which takes a couple of hours or a day or two at most in my estimation), you'll no longer "feel" any difference to reading a paper book...believe me...^^
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote