View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 12:43 PM   #466
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
[Don't tell anyone, OK? Poohbear_nc was given to me when I, a poor endangered chicken, entered the Witness Protection program for the 6th or 7th time. They told me that no one would suspect a "poohbear" of being edible. This is just between us, right? Nobody is going to tell on me ....]

[or I might get angry]
I just started wondering if you are the witness or the culprit in this program.

Considering the fact you are a convicted mass-murder on the run, constantly threatening harmless and hungry forum-members with gruesome accidents in the next mystery I think it's more a disguise to hide behind friendly " all children like me and I like hunny" poohbear than being the victim of some "gourmet conspiracy"
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote