View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:01 PM   #736
ianc
ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ianc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Are you sure you used Modify Epub or converted to actually embed the metadata summaries?
Quote:
@ianc it shows my book summaries well.
Hmmm... very odd. Yes, my modus operandi with epubs is to load them in Calibre, modify (download) the metadata, then convert them to epub (even if they were already epub), then save them to disk, then copy to my phone (Samsung Galaxy S3 running Android 4.1.1). My other changes such as author sort, cover, series, etc. are all saving properly using this method, but I just cannot see the summary anywhere.

Ideal for me would be the ability to view the summary in the screen which results from a long press on the book in the browse list. Then you wouldn't actually need to open the book to get an idea what it's about.

Hopefully Buggins might be able to comment one day. Thanks all,

ianc
ianc is offline   Reply With Quote