View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 08:57 AM   #192
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GGMerlin View Post
Your versions 1.51 crashes on all my PDF. I have first tried with the one attached which is admitedly quite heavy (231 pages plus diagrams). But then I tried on a cropped (bliss) version and a simpler 10 pages PDF with the same result. I am not geek enough to do anything else than press Enter and did not do any tailoring.

I think you will be disappointed with the screenshot inasmuch as the crash is very quick, quicker than my screenshot.
This is not straightforward. My implementation of MuPDF, for some reason, is not able to read your file. Unfortunately, your PDF worked fine on my PC (both 32 and 64 bit). I'd like to take this off-forum and work it with you. Can you please check your private messages?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote