View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:15 PM   #186
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by hm88 View Post
... If i try to convert the attached file optik.pdf, the page pagination isn't correct...
It looks like you've uncovered a couple of bugs. One is the one that you pointed out (I'd guess I'm not flushing some buffer properly), and the other is that some of the hyphenation in your text didn't get correctly eliminated in the word wrapping, as it should have (e.g. Ver-teilung). I'll try to get the fixes into 1.52. Thank you for the example.

Other comments: 1. The -bp option doesn't take an argument (e.g. don't put "-bp y". Just put "-bp"). 2. Use a larger value than the default for inter-word spacing, e.g. "-ws 0.5" or "-ws 0.6" seems to work better than the default of 0.375 for your document. That will keep the periods together with the words that they should be connected to, for example. 3. I usually use "-col 1" for one-column documents to make sure k2pdfopt doesn't detect multiple columns where I don't want it to.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote