View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 10:47 PM   #6
weltonsfancy
Enthusiast
weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.weltonsfancy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet
On my Nook Tablet I have my books sorted by author instead of date loaded. Also Calibre loaded the books into the main section. Then I make my own shelves and put the books into categories: romance, paranormal, historical etc..
B&N will make their 15 gig smaller if you want them too. But be sure to back up before u take as they wipe it.

Last edited by weltonsfancy; 08-26-2012 at 10:49 PM. Reason: add mr info
weltonsfancy is offline   Reply With Quote