View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 03:47 PM   #8
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by nynaevelan View Post
Here is an interesting thing, I put this post on the Amazon forums also hopeing someone there would be able to help me. I just got a call from an Amazon rep who saw the post and called to check to see if I was able to get it to work. Wow, my respect for Amazon just went up another notch.
In regards to Collections, I ended up with a pukey kid this week so I was stuck at home and finally just spent hours correcting my Collections on the Device. All done now, but it is Indexing my books really slowly. I really haven't noticed much performance lag while it indexes though.

It still had about 800 left to do last time I looked at it.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote