View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 03:43 PM   #7
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuming View Post
I have been having trouble with my kobo touch for 2 weeks now, first wouldn't connect to book, would stick on language preference, then it lost my page in book I was reading started at beginning. Now I am having trouble downloading books to reader will not sync. I have e-mailed several times to customer service & have phoned several times, only to be told they are having problems but nothing has been fixed. By the way the call center is located in St. lucia??? The last phone call made I asked to either send me a new reader or send me a refund,as I have only had it for 4 months, I am still waiting for a reply???
fuming
Welcome to MobileRead. Unfortunately - you are in the the wrong forum. This is the Amazon Kindle forum and these posters are talking about the new Kindle Touch. I've bought many eBooks from Kobo but I don't know much about their hardware. You can find a forum of fellow Kobo Touch users here.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/for...prune=-1&f=223
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote