View Single Post
Old 11-19-2011, 12:01 PM   #2
Ajax
Addict
Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ajax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4 Touch, Kindle Fire, HP Touchpad
For my touch:

I first backed up all of the non-kindle books from my old one and transferred them to the new touch. Then I downloaded all of the books from my archive.

Once I had all of the books on the touch I went into archived items and did the import collections. At first it did the spinning circle, but I didn't notice anything happen so I tried it again. Again I didn't notice anything happen so I put kindle to sleep, and did some other things. The next morning I had everything sorted into collection, but I had duplicates of all of the collections, since I had imported twice.
Ajax is offline   Reply With Quote