View Single Post
Old 06-14-2011, 01:50 PM   #51
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Quote:
Originally Posted by emusan View Post
Even for the MP3's? I know about the ebooks, but I haven't really used their audiobook offerings, I didn't think adobe did audio drm...
Sorry, I misunderstood your question. I downloaded a couple of audiobooks from my school library using Overdrive Media and they can be seen in the Overdive folder using ES File Explorer. They show up as .mp3. In fact, when I touched one of the files it opened up in the Edge's default audio player. Not sure if this is not just an exception rather than the rule. My guess is any audio delivered with DRM is probably a .wav file.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote