Thread: Duokan FAQ
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 07:21 AM   #65
montalex
Fanatic
montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montalex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KindleDX,Kindle 4, Kindle Keyboard 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by allisondbl View Post
So many boards you post and get either nada or an answer that constitutes teaching Grandma to suck eggs. Here, I ALWAYS get helpful (AND CORRECT) advice. Yet another THANK YOU. Easy and correct answer for anyone wondering the same thing.

Now if I can just find a user friendly font to add might even try using Duokan. Added a few (six, all supposedly ttf but only three showed up) and while they look nice on pdf, I think problem is that the system somehow squares fonts for the Chinese Characters somehow which just look odd on the menu screen.
@allisondbl: How did you add fonts to Duokan? I had trouble with the latest version and had to revert to an older version. I have NiLuJe's font hack installed, plus Georgia 2, which is what appears in Duokan. Is Duokan just using the fonts from Kindle?
montalex is offline   Reply With Quote