Thread: DR800 experience
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
TGS
Country Member
TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TGS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Liseuse: Irex DR800. PRS 505 in the house, and the missus has an iPad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
There was a known bug that certain conditions or certain types of document formats would cause an issue that prevented the device from going into suspend/sleep (whatever you want to call it) mode correctly and could lead to excessive battery drain. I believe some of it was fixed in later versions, but I don't think it was ever 100% resolved.
Interestingly, I noticed the other day that if I accidentally flip the flip-bar when it is in sleep mode, the page has changed when I turn it back on. Anyone else experienced this?
TGS is offline   Reply With Quote