View Single Post
Old 11-07-2010, 11:38 AM   #1
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Ryle, J.C.: Assurance. v2. 9 Nov 2010

John Charles RYLE (1816-1900) was the first Anglican bishop of Liverpool, England. He was a writer, pastor and an evangelical preacher. This tract is typical of his pastoral writing.

"Grace with assurance is no less than heaven let down into the soul" – Bishop Hopkins, 1680

v1
(This is my first upload and I hope that the style sheet is not too reader specific, (Sony PRS-300). I have not justified paragraphs as this Sony reader does not support it and I have left a margin on the right to reduce collision with the Adobe Digital Editions page numbers which Sony readers display).

v2
1. Increased left-margin
2. Corrected author file-as in content.opf
3. Changed files from XML to HTM
4. Commented stylesheet for easier user modification.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: epub ag1002sy.epub (30.3 KB, 719 views)

Last edited by Agama; 11-09-2010 at 05:47 PM. Reason: Updated Book
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote