View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 08:13 AM   #8
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosagami View Post
That's what I do :-(

And now I have got a written answer from support saying that the following formats are the only compatible ones from now on:

Hola,

Recibe un cordial saludo de mi parte, mi nombre es Paola del departamento de soporte técnico de Kindle y soy la persona que ha tenido el agrado de haber recibido tu contacto.

Te envió toda la información referente a tu caso, por lo cual te pido amablemente que leas en su totalidad este correo ya que contiene información importante de tu caso.

Lamento los problemas que has experimento con el envió de documentos personales a tu kindle.

Te recomiendo que descargues libros o documentos personales en su formato original para que tu dispositivo tenga un buen funcionamiento y no presente problemas en un futuro.

El Servicio de documentos personales de Kindle es compatible con los siguientes tipos de archivos:

La dirección de correo electrónico del Servicio de documentos personales de Kindle es una dirección única asignada a dispositivos compatibles o apps de Kindle de tu cuenta.

Estos son algunos de los formatos de archivo compatibles:

- Microsoft Word (.DOC, .DOCX)
- HTML (.HTML, .HTM)
- RTF (.RTF)
- Texto (.TXT)
- JPEG (.JPEG, .JPG)
- GIF (.GIF)
- PNG (.PNG) - BMP (.BMP)
- PDF (.PDF)
- EPUB (.EPUB) (ya no es compatible con las últimas funciones de Kindle para documentos)
- MOBI (.AZW, .MOBI) (ya no es compatible con las últimas funciones de Kindle para documentos)

ePub and Mobi aren't compatible anymore.
They are. I'm sorry I can't tell you whats going on or why, but I just sent three epubs I created in calibre, on one email, to my kindle. They arrived immediately.

Try converting one epub from an epub to an epub (I know that doesn't make sense) and then try the new epub. I did have a look on google and i found this post on a Amazon forum which seems to think the problem is DRM on the original file. A reconversion in calibre would show if thats your problem

https://www.amazonforum.com/s/questi...-and-drag-drop
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-07-20 130503.png
Views:	62
Size:	108.6 KB
ID:	202735   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5427.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	653.3 KB
ID:	202736  
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote