View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 09:40 AM   #461
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
There is a BIG difference between Paranoia and Being Careful.

My CC has been violated TWICE since I have been using it online.
IN 40 YEARS. (this is not a case where there were just issues with a merchant purchase)

The first time, the Bank caught it (3 attempts, decline $ amounts (I guess they thought I had poor credit with a lower limit), from the East Coast).
The other time, they bought Concert tickets (also in the East), I caught that.
Note: Debit cars do not have the same protection BY LAW, as CC's do. My ATM card does not have a CC Logo and only works with the PIN for that reason.

Back when they only used Knuckle Busters at FULL service gas stations, The attendant presented the clip board for my sig. I was in the habit of pulling my copy and discovered a second slip underneath. He claimed "oops, must have stuck" . Not so, I have used those machines and the impression slide will not cross without major force (and will flatten the raised numbers).

And Yes, folk share way too much info on Social Media.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote