View Single Post
Old 09-28-2021, 09:43 PM   #456
crane3
Guru
crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crane3 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Fire hdx 8.9, Tab S2, Tab S5e, Aura ONE
Quote:
Originally Posted by hildea View Post
Extreme privacy advocates who expects others to behave as them do sound annoying. Fortunately I've never come across any of those.

I find the privacy advocates get pissed when encountering another extreme privacy person when that person cannot get the person on the phone! e.g person B will not receive calls from person A because of implementation of killing anonymous phone calls. Or cannot find person B's addr because non-published phone number.

Of course, person A does not like not being rejected because person B is also an extreme privacy advocate.

I loved the rejection of annonymous phone calls when I was "on call"; the company set their caller-id to annoymous because of concerns on privacy by the doctors. Never had to answer the phone at night or go troubleshoot; lasted a long time until I got a new manager who told the telecommunications people who were very stupid as the phone number displayed were being 'spuffed'/faked.
crane3 is offline   Reply With Quote