View Single Post
Old 04-15-2019, 11:03 PM   #260
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I use a Samsung 64GB microSD on my Glo HD. Works pretty well. Some microSD cards have poor random 4K (even Class 10 or UHS).
I didn't read that post properly and missed that it was a Glo HD instead of a Glo. I have updated the SD card in my Glo HD. I can't remember if it was a 32GB or 64GB. The selection was based on cheapest card available on the day, rather than size.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote