View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 05:54 PM   #51
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by frostschutz View Post
@NiLuJe

255pt is actually about the same size as I use here ( flashcard example for 森 character https://www.mobileread.com/forums/at...6&d=1540719095 )

But this is on my H2O, wouldn't it need to be larger on 8"-10" or higher res readers? (Is pt DPI dependent or just pixels?)

This just to illustrate why I wanted to print a huge character... I wouldn't have complained if 65536pt -> 0pt. I just went to 256pt by trial&error cause 32 64 128 was too small after all
I'll answer, because i know. The size is DPI aware, that's why I chose points, instead of pixels for size, so that users would see (roughly) the same font size, regardless of screen DPI.
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote