View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 06:06 PM   #16466
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darlynne View Post
I received a 90% off coupon, which didn't work for any of the books offered in the email from Kobo. So frustrating to fill out the customer service form and then spend 37 minutes on-line to resolve the problem, sending screen shots of the coupon email, of the error message. The result was "pay the entire amount and we'll refund a credit to your credit card in seven days."

At some point, even 90% won't be worth the hassle. Does Kobo not understand this?
I've had that conversation before too, it's banging your head against a brick wall. I now can't be bothered to even look on Kobo, I buy my books direct from Amazon.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote