View Single Post
Old 10-17-2017, 08:12 AM   #16458
jimars
Zealot
jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jimars ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, Thinkpad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemmi View Post
Stop the presses, Kobo sent me a 90% off coupon and it actually worked! I don't remember the last time I got one that actually worked.

Is there any way to renew VIP early with the $5 coupon code? I can't see a way to do it.
I tried to do that, but could not find a way. I tried kobo help, and they weren't any help either, so I ended up letting my membership lapse and then using superpoints to pay for it. (I didn't have a promocode for more than 20% off.)
jimars is offline   Reply With Quote