View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 07:49 PM   #6372
AnotherCat
AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnotherCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarleyB View Post
...I have just checked my recent Kobo receipts and for some reason they show $0.00 for the GST...
Most likely that is because the "shop", although called the "Australian" one and may even have an Australian domain name, is as a business probably not domiciled in Australia (it would seem to me to be an unlikely place to centre their international internet sales from) and so immune from Australian tax legislation.

GST, as expected, is also shown by Kobo as zero in NZ.
AnotherCat is offline   Reply With Quote