View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 04:42 PM   #6366
Chapter One
Screen Swiper
Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Chapter One ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STwG, Nook HD+, Kindle Voyage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
That may explain why a few of my books were slightly more expensive in NZ than Aus.
Books, both ebooks and treebooks have always been expensive here, often considerably more expensive than in other countries, even after you factor exchange rate and GST into it.

This is the number one reason (among many reasons) why I love ereaders so much.
Before I got an ereader I was lucky if I could buy myself one or two new release books a year. Now I have so many new books I could read one a day for the rest of my life and still die with an impressive list of unread books.
Chapter One is offline   Reply With Quote