View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013, 11:47 PM   #92
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
realistically I would prefer to either a) do as hawhill suggested a bazzilion months ago and hack x11vnc to spew to the framebuffer.

or b) fix the nibble order in Xfbdev. as Jesse seemingly had done once upon a time but failed to share his changes. Joy.

Qindle huh. I kind of recall getting qt5 to work an a kindle 3 many moons ago... being an expert at almost nothing code related it's all one big adventure
Ah, I remember that post of his.

hawhill, NiLuJe, ixtab, eureka, knc1 and you are my men. And recently Aeris is the wonderwoman.
And obviously, geekmaster... Man you're missed here! where are you? wth?!!!

And, I'm doing some stuff too, ... (read more?)
Spoiler:
mostly learning for now, will put together and implement some ideas, esp. for K3 as I have switched to for serious reading (admittedly a late bird as twobob once implied! ). KT and Nook are my play toys at their best now. Moral of story, I'll keep this thread alive as much as I can, even with my nonsense. hehehe

And this is my 333th post... lalalalalalala... blah blah blah.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 11-12-2013 at 11:56 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote