View Single Post
Old 07-27-2013, 09:11 AM   #25721
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by VydorScope View Post
Still stealing people's root beer?
Does she do that?!?
And doesn't offer to share with us?!?
Can you imagine!

I'm drinking a Passion-fruit smoothie that I picked up from a food vendor down the street. Pretty tasty but I don't feel particularly passionate. Should I ask for my money back?

There is only ONE box left to unpack, and it's filled with rolls of leather. Dozens of rolls of leather of all types and colors. And I don't have a single damn place to put it all! I've got leather working tools in one cabinet, leather patterns, laces, dyes, needles and cordage, in another, and leather working books on the shelf. Where the heck am I gonna put all the leather?!?

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote