View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 11:31 PM   #25716
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Are you goin' to Scarborough Fair?
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme.
Remember me to one who lives there,
she once was a true love of mine.

Tell her to make me a cambric shirt
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
Without no seams nor needlework
Then she'll be a true love of mine

Tell her to find me an acre of land
Parsley, sage, rosemary, and thyme
Between salt water and the sea strands
Then she'll be a true love of mine.

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfqpAWPx6T4 )

This is one of those songs that are as much fun to play and sing as they are to hear. I started playing this last night on my guitar, and must have continued the song for 30 minutes.... It just flows out of a guitar.

Good morning, everyone! Saturday morn, more rain on the horizon (literally) and an easy day planned. Unpack another box or two, build a shower stall, clean the Augean Stables... nothing I can't handle. Cooler temps today, right now around 29°. I like that!

Got a big mug of Taylors of Harrogate's "Yorkshire" tea in my mug, second refill. Good breakie from the Food Lady, so I'm ready to start my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Great pic not jealous at all. .
Any island resort that puts filled scuba tanks at the water's edge so that guests can just gear up and go at a whim is my kind of place. After dinner... after the food digests for a while... 'Gee honey, what shall we do tonight?' 'Hey, lets go for a night dive and see what's come out to play!' 'Sounds like a plan! Anyone want to come with us?' And 10 minutes later we're all walking into the sea... Most of the coral reef critters are nocturnal, so you get to see a whole lot more of the little things that usually hide during the day. We met this little critter 15 meters down off the coast of Borneo, near the island of Sipidan. He (she?) is a Nudibranch about 1 inch long!

Stitchawl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Nudibranch8.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	153.4 KB
ID:	108634  
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote