View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 02:43 PM   #25712
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Good morning, everyone! The sun is burning down as it can only do in the Tropics. When I went to bed last night the rain was pouring down... as it can only do in the Tropics. And according to the Weather Man, it will be doing so again before noon... What a land! (This shot is of my wife while on vacation in the South.)l
What a beautiful picture; I love the colors in that shot. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Morning coffee, as I reluctantly turn on the a/c for another scorcher of a day here.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote