View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 02:32 PM   #58
Clemenseken
eWriter
Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Clemenseken can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: PB-IQ / Sony PRS-500
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisak View Post
Ok, it is working now - rather crudely...
[...]Clemenseken, let me know whether you intend to release a new version with this feature (I can provide you with my code, if you'd like to use it) or if you're busy so I shall continue with the tweaking. Some things will have to be reworked (eg. previous/next buttons), but it shouldn't be a big problem, I think.
Hi lisak,
well, I'm afraid it would be best (for us all) if I accept your offer to let you (and maybe others...) do the further "tweaking".
I think it would make sense if you post your version here, and I place a link (or your original file) on the starting page of this thread. Then, I'd prefer it (from sentimental reasons) that you somehow give your "code" an - at least slightly - different name. (Especially as this may be the start of an "open project" among members here at mobileread...)
I am busy with other things now and then; I will probably understand your code rather well - but might not be able to implement it myself very easily.
Clemenseken is offline   Reply With Quote