View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
eosrose
Enthusiast
eosrose began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Forma
Red face Features I really would like to see...

I often download ebooks in bulk and add them to collections later. Ideally, I would like to add them to collections right after I've read them--from the device itself rather than by editing collections on my computer. That way I can easy move books from my "To-Read" list to my "Have-Read" list and add relevant genres, etc., so that I can find the story again later (I can't remember titles for the life of me). Gosh, a feature like that would make life so much easier!

Also, it would be great if it were possible to filter stories by more than one collection. For example, I could ask for all stories in the "Fantasy" genre that are on my "For a Rainy Day" list. Glory!

Finally, I'm absolutely terrible at deciphering the pronunciation guides used by dictionaries. Would it really be that hard to embed sound clips into the dictionary? That's what I love about online dictionaries. Usually when I look something up it's because I want to know how to pronounce it anyway.

I don't know much about the new Sony readers. Any chance that features like these might exist? What features would you guys love to see in the future?
eosrose is offline   Reply With Quote