View Single Post
Old 09-19-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
SensualPoet
Wizard
SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SensualPoet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Kindle Paperwhite, Asus ZenPad 3, Kobo Glo
I've been picking up stuff I really intend to read and that is otherwise a bit too pricey -- like Georges Simenon Maigret novels. I either have never read them, or read them years ago -- but can't bring myself to pay $8 to $10 each for them. But $6 to $8 ... four a couple? Well, yes ... cause I know I will really enjoy them ... and it makes them cheaper than Amazon.

I am currently reading Grave Doubts by John Moss -- saved $2! -- which is a terrific police procedural set in Toronto (and Hogg's Hollow at that, where I grew up). It opens as an 1830s home is being demolished and two headless corpses, dressed in upper class finery for their day, are found well preserved in a sealed chamber in the house. It's a Castle Mystery, an imprint of Dundurn Press -- exclusive to kobobooks as an e-book as far as I can see.
SensualPoet is offline   Reply With Quote