View Single Post
Old 06-09-2021, 11:53 PM   #48
OtinG
Old Gadget Guy
OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtinG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, iPhone 13 Pro Max, iPad mini 6, iPad Air 2020, Alexa Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovejedd View Post
I normally use mine at work so I use just one earbud at a time and swap when the battery runs low. The Pro hurts my ears though. I've even tried replacing the tips with foam but nada so I went back to the non-Pro version.
The comfort and fit does concern me. The non-Pro AirPods are shaped like the old wired headsets they used to include with iPhones. I can’t get those to stay in my ears. The AirPods Pro look like they might be uncomfortable, but more likely to stay put. I really like the design of the Sony WF-1000XM4 Noise Canceling Wireless Earbuds, but they might be uncomfortable too. But they do have 9 hour battery life. Over the ear type of earbuds work best for me as far as comfort goes, but I haven’t seen any AirPods with that design. I’m also not too thrilled about the hanging down stem on AirPods. Those look stupid and they would likely get hung on things too causing the AirPods to get dislodged from the ear.

Last edited by OtinG; 06-09-2021 at 11:56 PM.
OtinG is offline   Reply With Quote